Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Housecleaning

This morning I combed through the blogs on my bloglovin' feed and removed those that have been removed by their authors or haven't seen a post in two years or more. It makes me a bit sad; I know life and priorities change...I may just not be terribly adept at dealing with it.

The next step is to go through the blogroll here and do the same. A few blogs are listed for sentimental reasons, and can go. Several have been closed. The ones that appear to be dead, but are not closed, are still listed on the bloglovin' feed, just in case.

So - if you are listed but haven't posted and think you may be removed and don't want to be removed, let me know.

On the other end, if you are a fairly recent reader who has a blog of your own and would like to be listed, let me know. I'm pretty easy that way.

For that matter, if you want to point me towards a blog that isn't yours, that you think I would enjoy, do that as well.

No comments: