Monday, September 27, 2010

Saving my bacon...quiche, that is

The most serious casualty of the great hard drive meltdown was the disappearance of the electronic database with all my recipes.  I've slowly been keying in the ones that I had printed out on cards, but there were a significant number of them that never were printed out, simply because it was a pain to do on the old printer.

The good news is that a number of the recipes that aren't printed out are here, on the blog.  Not all of them, but the particular one I was hunting for tonight is.  We are having a card party this Saturday; as hostess, I'm responsible for the main dish for lunch.   Always the overachiever, I'm making both chicken with wild rice soup and crustless quiche.  Leftovers of both either freeze or keep well.

Going to bed grateful for technology.

No comments: