Sunday, February 28, 2010

Playing

To those of you visiting in the last twenty minutes, my apologies. The easiest way for me to decide on a new background is to try them out - repeatedly. I've been through five or six, and finally settled here. So...if you can't read something on a prior post because the color on the font doesn't show well on this background, hold down the left mouse button and drag to highlight that area. Not pretty, but it works.

I may be crazy, but not crazy enough to go and edit all those posts.

Slowish day today. Since Panera doesn't open until seven on Sundays (slackers), I need to go out in a bit to pick up some french bread, if they have any left. The small package of prosciutto, chunk of fontina and bottle of Chardonnay in the fridge are calling out for french bread to make up a perfect dinner.

I did bring home actual work to look at, and may spend some time at Panera doing that. Or not. I've a two page monologue to memorize for Good Friday; do you think anyone would mind if I sat at a corner table and muttered to myself?

This morning my coffee was interrupted by an interesting visitor...more on that maybe later.

Overcast but warmer out today, but I do envy the friends who are at the NASCAR race in Las Vegas - I really could use some sun.

No comments: