Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Checking out

At least until the weekend. As proof that God has both a sense of humor and an exquisite sense of timing, my home computer decided to stop working overnight, probably aware that it is going in to a friend's shop for 'spring cleaning" on Wednesday.

I'm willing to bet (and am embarrassed to admit) that it may be fully clogged with the lint from all the fabric handling that goes on in the office/sewing room.

At any rate, things are nuts here at work, my head is tired (can we say 8 p.m. bedtimes for the last five nights running?) and I've a bunch of other things to do. I won't exactly be absent...in addition to the work computer, I can check in on the itouch almost anywhere there's a wireless connection...just a bit quieter. Not a complete disconnect.

Feel free to leave comments, and go visit the good folks in the blogroll to the right; I know they'd appreciate it.

No comments: