Monday, July 13, 2009

The strangeness continues

On July 2nd I received two of the three Blockbuster by mail movies I was expecting. The third should have arrived Friday or Saturday, and I have a vague memory of taking it in on Friday. I was out of town Saturday, so didn't collect the Saturday mail until Sunday afternoon.

I've spent a good portion of the week looking for that movie, searching all the usual spots several times. I'm dead certain I didn't watch it and return it without remembering...

This morning I received notification from BB that they have just received...that movie. In a departure from their normal "We've received the following movie...and will be mailing out the next one in your queue..." this particular notification contained a line that said "If you haven't received this movie, there may have been a shipping error, and you may want to add it to your queue once more."

Huh?

I'm taking the position that they messed up, rather than I've lost my mind.

That's reasonable, isn't it?

No comments: