1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Milwaukee, Wisconsin
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? Finishing Randy Alcorn' s Women and Stress book.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Not a snack, but a lunch of leftover pasta and sausage. And wine and peanut M & 's later.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I'm a c.p.a., a quilter, a Bible study nut, a decent cook and, from the time I learned how, a constant reader. I took the bus for a long time before I finally started driving; I miss the time I spent standing at the bus stops reading. My book of choice would be a mystery novel, though both science fiction and fantasy hold places in my heart.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? First timer here. But I would make a sign to put on the table next to me: Shhhh! Person reading here!
Stupid blogger on Kindle. Can't fix the background on the cut and paste from here. Sorry.