Sunday, January 27, 2008

Pop quiz

I'm not sure whether Grace is grading these, but I'll do my best anyway:

1. What was the highlight of your life? This makes it sound as if my life is over...
2. Who's truck were you in last? If SUV-type trucks count, co-worker Donna's Jeep.
3. When is the next time you will kiss someone? Next time someone asks.
4. What color are you wearing? Navy yoga pants, red t-shirt with RWB applique.
5. How long is your hair? Two years past the length I usually wear it, nine months past the last trim.
6. Who do you have a crush on? I'd rather know who has a crush on me...
7. Last thing you ate? Bagel with butter (untoasted).
8. Last thing you drank? Panera's hazelnut coffee. Geez, it's time for lunch.
9. Where did u sleep last night? On my lumpy mattress.
10. Are you happy right now? Contented.
11. What did you say last? Ouch. (Browning rather large chuck roast to put in crockpot - dropped the thing when I was turning it and splattered a bit of oil).
12. Where is your phone? On top of the armoir in the dining room.
13. What was the last museum you went to? Milwaukee Art Museum for the Quilts of Gee's Bend exhibit.
14. What color are your eyes? Dark brown
15. Who came over last? A group of crazy, fun ladies my landlord.
16. When was the last time your heart was broken? Every single time I see a parent crushing the spirit of their child.
17. Who/what do you /dislike? Weird-textured food, taking out the garbage, unkind people.
18. What are you listening to? The Manhattan Transfer - Vocalese.
19. If u could have one thing right now, what would it be? The ability to retire.
20. What is your favorite smell? Freshly-mown grass, carnations, vanilla.
21. Who makes you the most happy? =^)
22. What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeping.
23. Are you left handed? Sometimes.
24. Have you ever liked one of your brother/sister's friends? They were all too young.
25. What is the last Alcoholic beverage you had? Red wine (in gravy) or...red wine, come to think of it.
26. When is your b-day? January 8th.
27. Who was the last person to text you? Grace. (The only person to text me - I don't generally do texting).
28. When was the last time you jumped in a swimming pool? Long, long time. But I've recently stood by and watched two friends fall into the scummy, green water at the end of a dock.
29. Where was the last place you went shopping? Pick n Save.
30. How do you feel about your hair right now? Ambivalent. Something needs to be done, and I have a good idea what I want, but don't seem to have the get up and go to actually make an appointment.
31. Do you have any expensive jewelry? Almost 1 carat diamond earrings, pearl, onyx, emerald, garnet, blue topaz, citrine earrings and/or pendants, various gold pieces...hmmm, time to update the home inventory and insurance.
32. AIM or MSN? Neither.
33. Where does most of your family live? General Milwaukee area, some cousins in CA.
34. Are you an older child or do you have siblings? Oldest of two girls.
35. Name your favorite rock band? Does it have to be a band? Jeremy Camp, Third Day.
36. What did you think when you got up? It's time to replace that lumpy mattress.
37. Do you drink beer? Not if I can help it. Cook with it, though.
38. Facebook or Myspace? Facebook.
39. Do you have T-Mobile? No.
40. What is your fave hobby? If I had to pick just one, reading.
41. What kind of boy/girl do/did you fall 4? Out of my league.
42. Do you have any talents? Jack of all trades - the ability to become reasonably proficient at a bunch of things.
43. Have you ever been IN a wedding? Why? Would you like to shop my collection of bridesmaid dresses?
44. Do you have kids? None of my own.
45. Did you take a nap today? I would like to.
46. Ever met someone famous? Mario and Michael Andretti, Nigel Mansell, Helio Castroneves, AJ Foyt, Alex Zanardi, Paul Newman...ChampCar holds some awesome meet and greets.
47. Do you want to be famous? I'd like to be publicly appreciated for my talents, but don't want all the garbage that comes along with worldly fame.
48. Are u multi-tasking right now? Only if you count the crockpot bubbling away as work I'm doing.
49. Do you think you could handle being in the military? Back when I was eighteen, I think I would have loved it.
50. What is your favorite color? All of them? Umm...jewel tones.
51. Have you ever been to Las Vegas? Nope.
52. What are you doing today? As little as possible.
53. Have you ever been gambling? Yes. Not my kind of thing.
54. What's your pets name? Dust bunny.
55. Do you miss anyone right now? Yes.
56. One book you've read over and over? The obvious answer is the Bible, but I also tend to reread most other books, unless they were really terrible.
57. Do you have a fave cartoon? Cartoon character - Wile E. Coyote. I feel a special affinity for him - he really does plan well, but things always seem to (literally) blow up in his face.
58. Last thing you cooked? The Gorp That Ate Milwaukee (the pot roast isn't done yet).
59. Last time you were sick? The last time I was really well is probably easier to answer. I've had the same cold coming and going since Thanksgiving.
60. Last person you fell 4? =^)
61. Do you think anyone will re-post this? It's pretty long...
62. Who are you gonna tag? I'm too tired to run around playing tag...

No comments: