Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Fly-by post

We had a record high of 63 degrees and an F3 tornado on Monday.

The forecast for tomorrow includes 3 - 5" of snow in the afternoon.

Welcome to Wisconsin.

The treats went over well; it is a very empty pan that is going home with me tonight.

The big fundraising software conversion has begun. I was told the reports I need in order to begin my final entries and benchmarking would be done early this afternoon. As it is now 3:14, it is no longer "early afternoon". At 3:30 or so I'll call the guy running the reports; the file has been generated, but I need to know when I am really getting the reports. If he can get them to me by four, I'll stay a couple of hours tonight to work on it. If he can't tell me when they will be ready, I'm out of here. Tomorrow night I simply cannot stay later than 5....I may end up coming in at 5 a.m. to insure I'm out on time...

Like the weather, this too, shall pass.

No comments: