Sunday, December 10, 2006

Happy Blogiversary to me!


It was one year ago today that I first stepped out into the great blogosphere, not entirely sure what I intended to accomplish or what direction I wanted to take (yeah, things haven't changed much). Time constraints have made it difficult to produce well-crafted, thought-provoking essays on anything of substance, assuming I could think of something interesting in the first place.

A year of cruising around the blogosphere, reading a wide variety of blogs, thinking, linking and posting has taught me one thing: people are endlessly fascinating.

Stick around for a bit, put your feet up and have a piece of birthday cake. The pony rides, however, have been cancelled; they all got into the ice cream and aren't feeling all that well.

No comments: