Friday, December 19, 2014

Rush to the finish

On the bright side, it's Friday, and there are only six and a half (official) hours until I'm free from work for two whole weeks.

On the cloudy side, my coworkers are making me crazy. They've put stuff off until the last minute, and now expect me to drop everything (what I would really like to finish before the break) to review things for them (cover their behinds) that they have been sitting on for over a week.

I'd say I'm having a hard time not whining, but I've whined over on Facebook, and I'm whining here.

It's not even 9 a.m. and I need a drink.

I plan to get one - or more - after work. A nice dinner, a glass or two of wine, and maybe working on setting up the Christmas tree. Certainly an early bedtime, with no alarm set for the morning.

Six and a half hours...

No comments: