Friday, November 16, 2012

Company Girls Coffee 111612

Good morning! At least I think it's morning; there were so many clouds in the sky when I was on my way to work it was difficult to tell if the sun bothered coming up or not. It's not supposed to rain, but it will stay cloudy.

After the busy-ness of last week, this week was pretty calm. Good thing, as I've been on overload for a while. Last night I stopped at the paint store to pull chips to mull over for the Mongo Painting Job. I have until about December 19th or so to make up my mind, according to the painter.

Anyone want to start a pool on how many times I will change my mind between now and then?

The pressure is on - for the last twenty years, if I didn't like a color I used in a room at the old flat, I'd simply paint over it right away. In the condo, that option would be ridiculously expensive. You'd think that a quilter with thirty years' experience wouldn't be so flipped out over a color choice.

Tomorrow we have a Women's Worship event at church. The church has experienced a growth spurt over the last several months, so the idea is provide a chance for us to get to know one another a bit better. I'd been waffling on going (I have a hair appointment right before, and a ton of things to get done this weekend), but was tagged to do video.

Other than that, I plan to take lots of naps. And double check that turning the valve in the basement really did turn off the water to the outside faucet. And maybe look at curtains on line...though until I pick wall colors, that seems kind of silly, doesn't it?

1 comment:

mrs_fooko said...

I'm guessing you will change your mind on color 3 times. :)