Thursday, October 18, 2012

Mugging for the camera

The  "God first, coffee second" mug is one of my favorites, from a company called Our Name is Mud. It feels substantial, but light, and holds a whopping sixteen ounces of caffeinated goodness.

Whilst cruising CBD.com for a journaling Bible, I ran across another mug from the same company. The shape is a little different - taller, a bit narrower at the top - but the colors are bright and the saying is that combination of cute and deep that makes the other mug such a favorite:

 Cute, huh? First Thessalonians 5:17 actually says "Pray constantly"...suppose you need to know that to fully understand why this is so sweet.

I'm easily amused.

If my camera phone were cooperating, I'd post a picture of the back, which has a little plot of colorful daisies like the little orange one peeking out on the lower left in this picture. All the centers of the daisies are little red hearts.

How exactly can I get a job as a copywriter for this group?

No comments: