Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Lest this turn into a food blog...

...a little randomness for a Tuesday.

It's a beautiful day, though storms are forecast for late tonight. We finally got the go-ahead to finish off a work project, and I HAVE to go to the post office with it today. I'm leaving early...and probably making a stop at the custard stand as well.

Monergism Books has an incredible offer that is good only through today. An entire 119 lecture MP3 set of Wayne Grudem's classes on systematic theology can be yours for only price of shipping ($4.99, if you are interested). Note these are MP3s on CD, and are not playable in a standard CD player.

Back to food - the fast food place gave me the wrong sandwich and a cup of coffee that smells and tastes strange. Serves me right, I guess, but I deserve some kudos for facing an eight-thirty meeting with our area vice president with no caffeine in my system.

Our condo association annual meeting is this Saturday. Should be fun. Or something, anyway.  Maybe I can actually meet the neighbor who holds conversations with his dog outside my (open) window at four a.m. (Truth to tell, if I were asleep when they were conversing, it wouldn't wake me up. But I'm often just dozing at that hour; it's a bit startling to hear people start talking right outside.)

No comments: