Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I love hate it when I'm right...

I got an e-mail from hotmail technical support tonight, explaining how to reset my password. At the bottom of the message was the orginal message to tech support from - you guessed it - the dimwit in Washington. She apparently can't log in because she can't remember her password, and doesn't know the answer to the secret question (well, duh, it's my account), and gee, maybe she hit the "72 hour thing" by mistake or there's been fraud...

I replied to tech support and told them the story, asking them to contact her to straighten it out. But since the only contact place tech support has for her is her my e-mail...yes, the idiot had tech support send the instructions for resetting her password to the account she can't get into because she forgot never knew her my password - I don't think much will come of it.

She included her phone number in the e-mail to tech support. Somehow, I have a feeling I may be calling her this weekend to try to stop the insanity.

No comments: