You really don't want to see my to-do list for this season.
Too late. Here is part of it:
- Take both sewing machines in for cleaning
- Power wash patio
- Trim lilac bush
- Wash outside windows
- Wash inside windows
- Plant flowers in urns
- Bring up the grill, table umbrella, charcoal, hose reel and hose
- Fix the flag bracket
- Install the solar light for the flag
- Purchase and have installed new outdoor lights next to front door and on patio
- Put out R/W/B wreath and hanging
- Evaluate options for a CSA
- Road trip for strawberries
- Any kind of road trip, just to be out in the sunshine with the moonroof open and the tunes turned up.
- Dewey's Read-a-thon April 28th.
There is so much more...