Sunday, January 28, 2007

Changes and Linky Love

This place was overdue for a freshening up, hence the new look. The blogroll was also up for some long-overdue additions. Good people, good writing - go take a look.

As always with links:

If I've linked to you, I won't be offended if you don't link to me.

If I've linked to you, and you are thinking "who the heck is this?! I want out!" please drop me an e-mail and I'll drop you - no hard feelings.

If I haven't linked to you, but you really want me to, likewise drop me an e-mail. No guarantees on this one, though.

Update: I've gone back and added labels to most (not all) posts. I refuse to be overly-analytical and picky about filing/classifying posts; I have to be that way at work and don't care to carry it over to the rest of life (atlhough some bleed-through is inevitable). The upshot: you should be able to click on the label and see other posts I've stuck in the same category.

No comments: