Tuesday, November 25, 2014

This is extreme, even for a bridezilla

"I know it was irresponsible of me to board a plane when I knew there was a potential that I was infectious with a life threatening virus, and even more so to endanger you and your salespeople by visiting your shop. I know the resulting clean up caused you to have to close for a number of days, and cost you thousands of dollars in business. I'm really sorry, and want to make it up to you by not bringing any more notoriety to your store. So, I'll be taking my wedding business elsewhere. Now, if you could just refund the $480 we've already spent there..."

The "ebola nurse", you remember, who in spite of running a bit of a temperature after being on the care team for the Houston ebola patient flew to Cleveland to plan her wedding? Yeah - she wants a refund from the bridal salon whose business she just about ruined.

You can't make this stuff up.

No comments: