Friday, May 25, 2007

A different kind of 24

Shamelessly stolen from Stephanie, because it looked like fun:

What was on your mind yesterday? Finishing up everything at work so I could leave for vacation with a clear mind.
What is on your mind today? What fun thing to do first!
Do you like bonfires? Yes, although I *always* end up sitting on the side on which the smoke drifts; if I move, it does, too.
Have you lived up to your parents' expectations? It's God who has planned my days, and I'm pretty sure He has something more in mind for me than either me or my parents.
Are we more likely to find you in a coffee bar or a nightclub? Caffeine - one of the basic food groups. Um, that would be coffee bar.
Do you gamble? No - kind of silly to, when you don't believe in luck!
Have you ever ridden a horse? Only if you count a couple of trail rides.
Do you drink alcohol? Every so often...how often, you ask? Let's put it this way - there is a half-empty bottle of a very good pinot noir in my refrigerator right now. I think I opened it on January 3rd. What? No - this year, silly.
Turn your head to the right -- what do you see? A primitive wooden sign that says "Handmade Quilts" hanging from the doorknob (this is the sewing room/office).
How tall are you? 5' 3 3/4" That 3/4 inch is really important.
Describe your last date: How about the last time I went out for fun? Last night - some friends and I met to play cards and chat (I won both rounds - "lucky at cards, unlucky at love" is weirdly apropos for this question).
Do you have rhythm? Yup - early musical training and a dance class in college pretty much established that.
What web browser do you use? The big IE
What time zone are you in? Central
Do you wear a wristwatch? Not for about seven-eight years. Most public places have a clock of some kind. I had a tiny clip-on clock (shaped like a jeweled ladybug; you pressed a button and her wings opened to reveal the clock) attached to the zipper pull on my purse for a couple of years, but once I bought a cell phone, I realized I didn't need a clock anymore.
Are you clumsy or graceful? Depends on how tired I am, and how much attention I'm paying to what I'm doing!
Do you like to spy on people? No, and I don't like being spied upon, either.
Are football players paid too much? Yes, in some cases.
Does time always kill pain? It may dull the ache, but doesn't erase the memory.
First kiss? Trumpet player. What is it about musicians?
Are you complicated? I don't think so, but others may have a different opinion.
Do you believe in heaven? Not only do I believe in it, I have real estate there.
Are you free with your feelings? Not particularly. Reason rules.
How much money do you have in your wallet right now? $1.18

No comments: