1) What is your favorite color? (Yeah, I know it’s an easy one, but they get a LOT harder.)
Okay, now you can start humming the song.
2) Of all the items on the following list:
Raindrops on roses
Whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles
Warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
Cream colored ponies
Crisp apple strudels
Schnitzel with noodles
Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings
Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes
Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eye lashes
Silver white winters that melt into spring
Which item is your favorite, AND, which item is your LEAST favorite? (See, told you it gets a lot harder!)
3) What are three of your favorite memories from childhood?
1. Who says this is easy? To wear - Red or Blue. To have on the walls - lavender. Overall - green, because it goes with almost anything.
Who am I kidding - I like them all!
2. Favorite - Cream colored ponies. They help keep the grass short, provide fertilizer for the garden and are highly decorative. They can also be rented out for children's parties, creating a secondary stream of income. Or something like that.
Least favorite - Doorbells. They only ring during dinner, and usually herald the arrival of the Avon lady, telephone company marketer or Jehovah's Witnesses. Besides, both the back and front door chimes are the same, and I'm never sure which is which.
3. Sitting at the Woolworth lunch counter, even if only to spin on the stools. Holidays having tricycle races around the basement furnace with my counsins (this continued until we were middle schoolers). Not a specific memory, but the lazy summers when all we had to do was play with friends, ride our bikes and generally be kids.