- Why is it that when I need only two items and run into Aldi, most of the city is shopping as well, and there is only one cashier on duty?
- Aren't there more people like the nice ex-serviceman with the full-to-overflowing basket who asked me if I wanted to skip ahead of him?
- How come the medicine that is supposed to lower your blood pressure costs so much (on the co-pay, no less) it makes your blood pressure rise? And it's just a water pill?
- Is there a reason Walmart keeps the temperature in the store
hotter than the hinges of hell warmer than a Pennsylvania blast furnace in Julyuncomfortably warm?
- Why can't the lab always use Bugs Bunny band-aids for your blood draw?
- Who in their right minds schedules an hour and half long meeting at the end of the day?
- Why can't more customer service people be like the little old lady in Walmart who told me where to find the toilet paper and pantyhose?
- Do they really intend to tie all the loose ends on Alias up into a nice big bow for the series finale?
- Is it really only midweek?