In an attempt to get back into the habit of writing here more frequently (note I said the habit of writing, no expectations on the quality level of the content), I'm going to play along with Boho Berry's March challenge: writing a daily list.
After all, I have a whole blog category devoted to lists. This should be a snap!
The prompt for March 1st is "Things You Love".
2. Daytime summer thunderstorms.
3. Friends with whom you can have sparkling, hours long conversations - or sit in comfortable silence.
4. A good book and a great cup of coffee.
5. Fountain pens and shimmering inks.
6. Working with my hands - cooking, quilting, painting furniture. Immediate results.
7. Opening the refrigerator on Sunday and looking at a stack of lunches already made for the week.
8. Watching the sunrise/sunset.
9. Driving country roads on a spring day, sunroof open, tunes up loud, no set place to be or time to get there.
10. Chocolate custard with almonds.