Saturday, June 23, 2007

And again...

"What are your plans tomorrow?"

"I don't know for sure - I'll be in and out some, but I will be out of the house for sure until about 10 a.m."

"Well, OK, that would be a good time for me to come. We have to go clean the church, and there's some sort of function there until noon, so we can't get in until after that."

OOOOkay..... I walk back in the house at 10:33 this morning, and Pete just got here. I asked him to come back Tuesday (when I'm at work, please) since this is my last vacation until probably November. I really don't want to work around him, especially when he's muttering something about parts, which always means five trips to the hardware store, the last right before closing (and not resulting in a part that works).

I think I'd better go take some happy pills.

No comments: