Thursday, April 13, 2006

The Axis of Weevil Thursday Three, “Slapdash, Thrown Together, Mish-Mash of Leftover Junk” Edition!

Terry is running out of questions - time to start thinking of some to feed him. In the meantime -

1. What is your favorite computer time-waster: Solitaire, Minesweeper, Online Question-Answering Memes, Mahjong, or other. Please specify why.

2. What is the stupidest thing you have ever done with lumber?

3. If you awoke one day and realized your dream of becoming a famous author had come true, what would the title of your second novel be?

4. BONUS QUESTION! How many previous Thursday Threes have been published on Possumblog?

1. By far, it is Chicken Invaders, but not the wimpy on-line version I've linked to - the full-on, blast those chickens out of space pay version, lodged securely on my home computer. Why? I'm paid to think all day; I need a change of pace at the end of the workday. Blasting the bejeebers out of pixilated chickens and taking down the Big Egg at level 110 is strangely satisfying. Having an omelet or fried chicken for dinner afterwards makes for a perfect night.

2. While I enjoy staining and polishing fine wood, I'm not much for sawing and nailing, or playing with lumber in general. Although, when I do, I make things to last: the wooden tray I made in 8th grade shop class some thirty-plus years ago is still in daily use at my house. (It could be I'm simply too cheap to buy another, but the old one is sturdy and sizeable - why buy a new one?)

3. "Oops, I did it again"

4. It's been at least two years, hasn't it? I'll say 137. If I win, I want french vanilla ice cream and a miniature pony.

No comments: